Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Website!

And now, I'd like to present......

http://www.dennisflath.com

I finally have a dedicate website up to host my work beyond blogger.  It feels great to get all my work collected and visible for potential clients to see.  I'm honestly having a great time looking through my portfolio and selecting the best work to display.  When I was in college, it was a real struggle to get enough work up there to showcase my skills.  It really is nice to be able to sort though a large portfolio and only select the best of the best.

On a completely personal level, it's a thrill to look at all I've done and feel proud for each piece of artwork (despite the flaws that are so hard for me NOT to see). I'm truly able to see the work for what it is.  I'm also able to see where I need to improve.

When I feel more comfortable with the website, I'll move on to a new short character project before returning to Mario.  I'm looking forward to both!

So check out the site.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment